We are looking for a Junior Landscape Designer/Draftsperson to join our growing practice. At KSLP, we provide our clients with thoughtful and inspired solutions to meet their design and planning needs. KSLP is currently engaged in landscape design in the private and public realms and is working on several land use policy related projects in BC.
The ideal candidate is someone with a solid foundation in computer aided design software and desire to learn and grow their craft in a world class resort community.
- University Degree in Landscape Architecture; Urban Design or Planning;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, In Design)
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills;
- Strong written and reading comprehension skills;
- Ability to work efficiently and deliver project work within assigned project timelines;
- Minimum 1 year professional landscape architecture office experience;
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and a team player.
Preference will be given to individuals with:
- Understanding of local Zoning Bylaws, BC Local Government Act and other legislation as it applies to development;
- Experience with Land Use Policy creation;
- Understanding of the Rezoning and Development Approvals process;
- Construction Administration experience.
Our firm offers a highly collaborative and supportive work environment, providing opportunities to engage in many facets of landscape architecture and planning through a wide variety of projects.
Candidates must be legally eligible for work in Canada and own a reliable vehicle.
We thank all the applicants for your interest and those selected for interview will be contacted.
Please forward your expression of interest to:
Kristina Salin MBCSLA, RPP, MCIP